High Flow Vinyl Ester Structural Grout
ACROCAST XF Grout is a 3-component vinyl ester structural grout designed with low shrinkage and high flow for casting applications 3/4 inch (18 mm) thick or more.
• Concrete resurfacing
• Grouting and casting applications where tolerances are tight or maximum flow is required.
• Grouting of heavy reciprocating or rotating equipment where heavy loads, chemical exposure or vibration may be a factor including:
|Ball mills||Paper mill machines|
• High flow
• Minimal shrinkage
• Resistant to strong oxidizers, bleach solutions, and alkaline chemicals
• Excellent vibration resistance
• High physical strength
• Good bond to concrete and metal surfaces
• Rapid strength gain