|Blackhawk 5720 Membrane is a two-component elastomeric compound of asphalt and polymers formulated for mixing and spraying at ambient temperature. It cures (by an in situ chemical reaction) to a tough, abrasive-resistant film which shows almost 100% elastomeric recovery from mechanical stress.
|• Exempt from hazardous declaration under DOT regulations
|• Waterproof coating over insulation
|• Excellent barrier against weather and moisture vapor
|• Excellent adhesion to insulation, metal, and other substrates
• Low temperature properties
• May be used as a moisture-vapor barrier coating above and below grade
• Protect metals and wood against corrosion
• Resistant to ultraviolet degradation
• Cement pre-formed insulation to piping or vessels
• Adhere blocks of insulation together
• Recommended where movement of insulation will be encountered.